Hello to all our fellow-GA lovers out there :)
Chapter 48 is out...not yet. *hides*
We are so pleased to see all the positive feedback on the tags, but there are things lurking on our ability to provide you GA chapters on a (rather) timely basis.
HELP WANTED: WE NEED EDITORS!
If you have had experience in editing, or are a good hand with Photoshop (our medium of editing) and are interesting in spreading the GA love, do please send BOTH Jenn AND myself an email. We'd like to hear from you ASAP. Just title your email GA Editing, we will accord them highest priority. We look forward to welcoming more people onto our little team! :)
P.S. We would prefer people who can commit for a longer period of time, i.e. many chapters rather than one chapter or two, for obvious reasons. Nevertheless, we encourage everyone interested to send us an email :)
*runs away going "GA, peace. GA, peace.*
Enthyme
Friday, September 21, 2007
Help Needed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
I would love to help but i don't know how to use Photoshop.
Meeeh~~ I do have photoshop and I'm used to using it, but I don't think I'd have the time for editing @____@
Good luck finding people~! >.<
Sorry! i only understand japanese and english so i wouldn't be able to edit for you since yours is chinese to english! i'm not very good at photoshop either. sorry! good luck on finding an editor and thanks for all your hard work! i appreciate it!
MIKANXNATSUME FOREVER!!!
I would like to help.
Just if i can understand chinese.
But i only understand english language.
Sorry.
Just trying to ascertain some details...to become an editor, must one have knowledge of Chinese and/or Jap? I'm not familiar with either language, but if editing doesn't require the knowledge, I'm willing to volunteer. :)
However, I'll only be free during the November-February stint (my summer hols~), so if you guys still have an opening then, I could join you guys.
im good at photoshop.... but i can understand probably no more then 50 of the chinese language and there words like water and big =[ id like to help with the GA but i have no language skillage.. sorry =[
Awws, I hope you find someone >__<
I can't edit manga x.x
Sorry.
You don't have to be able to read japanese or chinese. If you find a summary on the chapter with all the words, then you can just figure it out from the summary. I know you can find summaries here.
http://www.xanga.com/i_love_natsume
There should also be other summaries out there.
Hope this helps. ^.^
I would like to help, and I at least know how to edit using Photoshop or Imageready, BUT I do not understand Chinese. I can edit it during my free time (when I get home after school) if you guys will be the ones to translate the words for me. :)
Thanks for the release.
As for the editing thing, I can edit but I'm already an editor and proofreader for 2 groups. So I hardly have any time to edit something else. BTW for the people who want to edit you don't need to know the Chinese, because with groups they have translators translate for you and then the editor just puts in the words in the right bubbles.
what chapter is the last dance? haha, im only on chapter 29 on GA the episodes. i hope you can help me with this probLEm! i LOVE GA!! its so... kawaaiii.. thanks!
Just to clear up some confusion that seems to be going around...
There is no translation necessary in the editing part of the work. The way things go (as we have probably said somewhere before) is that Jenn and I translate. The translation is then pegged to the Japanese raws and off they go to some editor. The editor's job is to replace the Jap in the raws with the English in our translation.
Therefore, NO knowledge of Chinese or Japanese, or in a pinch even English needed. Just a good grasp of Photoshop.
Just to clear up the confusion. :p
Enthyme
I'm willing to help, I can use photoshop and proofread in English. However I've never edited manga before. Still if I can do anything I will.
so..
have u guys finding new editors yet?
I know how to use photoshop and I would really like to help but I don't have so much time :/
Hey JE!! This is totally irrelevant to your post but I want to tell you guys how really really appreciative I am to your work with GA. I was re reading it and I was like "Wow this seems like it takes some work" I mean I knew it but never took the time to really think about it and now it's like wow. You guys are absolutely awesome, honestly. How you guys manage to do it all and not to mention one of the greatest jobs ever, I have no idea. I hope your school goes great and I do hope you guys find editors soon!! Thanks alot alot of millions! You guys rock!
Yo, thanks a million for all your hard work! Gakuen Alice FTW :D
I have photoshop and I'm moderately good at it...but I can't understand japanese or chinese ~_~ Does editors really have to know those languages??
i know chinese but i'm AWFUL at photoshop.
Post a Comment