Man, just under two months since we've released. XD We're finally back! Not sure how fast releases will be cos I only have a month of hols, but we'll try, and ah well, 59 here! :) Included in this one is a coloured version of the chapter 59 cover page -- this is done by billwang (site is on the watermark on the page), not us. Yeah?And finally, on to the good stuffs.
GA Ch59: Depositfiles || Ziddu
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Chapter 59, ohoho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
wow..first to comment!!
hahah..i was really worried about the prank you posted last april..i haven't noticed the date.XD
im really happy that you're still doing the scanlations!
thanks so much for that!!
we love you JE..keep on rocking.
thank you JE for all the work you do! and im sure its really hard to keep doing this with school work as well..so you really rock!!! and are always appreciated!
Yay~ Welcome back~
I was getting worried. I can translate Hiragana and Katakana, just not kanji. If Gakuen Alice has furigana by it's kanji, then I'd be happy to help translate. Otherwise... Sorry.
Aww thanks for the comments, guys. I feel warm and fuzzy. XD (As warm and fuzzy as I can feel with a cold compress over my swollen jaw. Wisdom tooth extractions. XD) You guys get to releases fast, hehe!
Akiko Sakuraba, please email me at jennkei at gmail dot com so I can pass you a trial thingo, if you're interested. :) I'm actually looking for freelance editors more than translators, since a few of our usual editors will be a tad busy soon, but heck, I have time to trial people properly now, so let's go for it! ^^
Horray! Another chapter! Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much! I love how professionally you guys do your scanlations! (your editing is like a work of art!) Thanks! :D
Thanks for the release! You guys are on my blogfeeder, so it was nice to open it this morning to see the new post. Yay...and great job.
I would like to become editor, but I'm TOTALLY inexperienced! Well, I've thinked bout it before... I'm manga nuts... not only GA, but some other manga.
Thank you so much!!!! Finally ch 59!!! It was worth the wait...keep up the good work!
Wooottt!!!! thank you very much guys <3
hye...thanks for the scans...(^_^)
i think i wanna try out the editor position...
im one of IGC's editors...since IGC usually does the new chapter..im quite free..
so what's your email? im sorry i couldnt find one...
or can you email me to areniece89@gmail.com ? i hope i could get your reply...
Yay for another chapter ^^. A big hug to you xD.
Thank you for another chapter! I love Gakuen Alice~!
Keep up the good work guys!
Thank you soo much! X3
Thank you for the hard work! ^^
yay, thank you so much >_<
Thank you for the new release! =]
Great scanslations......You guys rule!!!
Can't wait for more....
thank you! loved the chapter! especially the end
I love gakue alice, so thank you so much for the releases~!! =D
hi there !
i absolutely loooooove ga !
and im very glad you scanlated it for us !
just to let you know, i promoted your wonderful work onto mangafox.com
and dont worry, i sent your website url to the moderators so you will be recognized.
hope you dont mind.
:]
-yekasi4 (xsmellofhospitalx@hotmail.com)
I probably sound snarky saying this, but I actually do mind. Thanks for your enthusiasm, yekasi4, but GA is licensed (not where I am, but enough to matter) and we really do prefer it if people don't post it everywhere. But I'm glad you included our credit page.
hi! it's me kyashi39...thank you very much for the release of chapter 59 and i hope other people who have something to help would also voluntarily join you, more power to you!
thanks for the chapter! i hope you'll get the time and help you need to finish more chapters. i'm really looking forward to the next releases! i'm hanging by a thread here. i love this new story arc! :D
nice work, thanks
KYA~!!! Thanks SO much! :D
thank you for another great chapter!! =]
Thanks a lot...
Post a Comment